- Responsible for the submissions of local statutory, tax and USGAAP financial statements to the respective stakeholders within and outside of the organization.
- Collaborate closely with central accounting and internal experts on USGAAP technical accounting questions.
- Working closely with auditors of the country, build relationships, ensure timely finalization of statutory and USGAAP audits.
- Ensuring that tax requirements are met and tax returns done on time.
- Collaborate closely with the accounting managers of the Region, exchange and align on the accounting agendas for the whole Region.
- Support the adoption of a common Global Chart of Accounts and Analytical Structure. Working closely with FP&A function of the country.
- Support transformation initiatives related to accounting and reporting for the Region of your responsibility.
- Provide support and guidance for the close process optimization for the country.
- Ensure the compliance with accounting policies, internal control and SOX requirements for your respective country.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate closely with the business, central finance function and Leverage Service Centre teams
- College degree in accounting /economics 3-5 years working in accounting preferably whitin US GAAP enviorment,
- Proved experience in working whitin a multinantional copmany and/or intercompany reconciliation
- Ability to meet established deadlines and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate within international organization, ability to adjust and respect different cultures
- Fluency in English speaking and written
- Ability to communicate in Romanian
- Experience in working in SSC organization
What we offer:
- International & dynamic environment
- Hybrid & Remote working
- Life insurance
- Employee referral program
- Corporate sports team
- Charity initiatives
- Integration events
- 13th salary